Mos Shoes is the largest trade fair in Russia and Eastern Europe.
Held at Crocus Expo exhibition center, Mos Shoes lasts 4 days and is focused on footwear and leathergoods in different price segments.
Mos Shoes figures:
- Over 1.000 brands from more than 30 countries
- 12 collective expositions and national booths (Germany, Italy, France, Czech Republic, Turkey, Brazil, Armenia, South Africa, India, Uzbekistan, Iran, China).
- 12.000 visitors from all Russia regions and neighboring countries
- 4 editions a year
Mos Shoes takes place with parallel exhibitions as:
- Mos Shoes Kids: 100 brands – he biggest exposition of shoes for children and teens in Russia
- Exposition “Leather & Components”: supported by the Russian Union of Tanners and Shoemakers, the exhibition gather the major manufacturers and suppliers for footwear and leather products as leathers and furs, synthetic and textile materials, components, chemicals, equipments. Exhibitors comes from Russia, Italy, Poland, Belorussia, Estonia, Turkey, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, India, Iran.
- Mos Pel: for bags and leather accessories; it’s the only Russian B2B exhibition of bags and leather accessories
Next editionsfor Mosshoes
Related news Latest news about Mosshoes
From 10 to 13 September at Moscow’s Crocus Expo, the event represents an essential business and information platform for all operators working in the footwear, bags, accessories and leather industry, who have a special interest in the markets of Russia and Eastern Europe.