Arsutoria Sketch & Styles Man Shoes Trends – Precisely RawArsutoria S&S Man suggests sketches according to the man shoes trends for AW1718
Arsutoria Sketchbooks follow the trend forecasting analysis for Autumn/Winter 17/18 that we have published on Arsutoria Trend Guide. Arsutoria S & S Man suggests sketches according to the man shoes trends for AW 1718.
Urban minimalism in a Zen key. Calm and meditation between Giorgio Morandi, Tadao Ando and Dutch designer. Discrete and honest. Natural and dynamic, in search of a casual and smart basic look, between architecture and furniture design. The new essential is intellectual because it is rational: innovating seemingly rough surfaces with low-tech finishes and treatments dictated by precision and workmanship. It is inspired by concrete, ceramics, sand, terracotta, lava and compound stones, used to create objects and surfaces. North European urban, Asian natural. Raw and crude, transformed with organic, authentic and impeccable principles. Rigorous and asymmetrical, functional and reliable.
Dried-out natural colours. Turned white and grey with dust and sand. The tones of the leather are made to fade with slow dyes and corrosions highlighting the naturalness of the raw material. Greens, greys and blues like minerals and crystals of snow and glaciers.
Surfaces that hide elaborate processes to obtain clean and refined organic and primitive effects. Wet white, paper feeling, calf leathers and crusts with refinished grain, crunchy feeling goat leathers. Waterproof, stain-resistant, washable, weightless leather. Gabardine, reps, cord, gauze and polished fabrics, doubled and padded, strengthened with protective plates. Components in whitened steel, rubberized silver, resins fused with raw wood. Recycled felt and wool.
REFERENCE FOR SHAPES
- Boots that recapture the outdoors, with updated lines and unique elements of workmanship and experimentation
- The classics are elaborated with the concept of sustainability, functionality and mouldability
- Wet white, paper feeling, cal leathers and crusts with refinished grain, crunchy feeling goat leathers for the vintage style boots
- Decisive and unstructured volume
- Sneakers and rubber soles evolve with high top volumes, slip-ons, desert boots and mountain boots