In line with its product philosophy, which could be summed up with the motto “Craftmade luxury in a family company”, Tessitura Attilio Imperiali has once again demonstrated, during its participation in recent and important trade fairs, its great attention and seriousness in studying, analyzing and proposing fabrics that are not only innovative and cutting-edge but that follow the principles of sustainability in every single phase of the production process. A sustainable value chain thanks to the use of sustainable and certified raw materials (GOTS organic silk, BCI cotton, Ecovero recycled viscose, etc).
The Spring-Summer 2021 collection focuses on a number of specific themes:
– The new denim. A variant of the traditional jeans revisited with jacquard inserts, or classic navy stripes, proposed in a new version with undulations and double-face in canvas with matching colour.
– Soft Fluo and Dark Fluo: fabrics in desaturated and bleached fluo colours to make them much more usable, discovering a new romanticism.
– Fabrics for athletic: through more modern fibers, Tessitura Attilio Imperiali enters the sports world with new innovative and captivating products, aimed at millennials all over the world.
– Natural Raw: new ideas that cross into the world of ‘country’, natural yarns such as cotton and linen and sophisticated wefts, for surfaces that sometimes appear rough and textured.
– New ethnic-tapestry: bold and particular proposals inspired by the Apaches, the Andean people, by the colours of Mexico and African weaves. Sometimes the colours are made bolder, the combinations brighter and more contrasting and the designs decidedly extra-large, with completely new jacquard and fil coupé.
– New processing of the classic Imperiali Satin, such as the hammer 13 that creates small continuous waves, for surprising optical illusions.